- How are 3D virtual tours different from other video tours?Standard tours are not virtual but instead tend to use a series of panoramic shots to create the illusion of being in the room. However, visitors generally cannot move about the space. With 3D virtual tours, we use Matterport technology which contains numerous cameras and sensors. This not only enables photographs to be taken but also creates a mesh that is transformed into a 3D model. Visitors can then explore the space online or via a virtual reality headset, providing them with a truly realistic experience of being present in the property
- Is it suitable for external use?While generally 3D virtual tours work best inside, it is possible to include external spaces if the lighting is low enough.
- Which browsers are compatible with 3D virtual tours?Our 3D virtual tours are compatible with the latest versions of Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox on desktop computers. Mobile users can access them via Chrome for Android and Safari for iOS 8.
- Can the 3D virtual tour be embedded in my website?Yes, it's very simple to embed the tour into a website. We will provide you with an embed code to copy and paste along with a URL to share with clients. We can also assist you with this if you are having issues.
- How long does a scan take?It depends on the size of the property, but generally somewhere between 35-60 minutes for every 1,000 Sq. Ft. It takes around a minute for each individual scan.
- How do I prepare my place for tour?Marketing material is a very important aspect in selling your home. Photos, 3D scans, floor plans, and videos are typically the first impression a buyer has when considering your home. Take the time to prepare your home; this will help our professional photographers create images of your home that will promote the sale by following the tips in our "Preparation Checklist Guide".
We're happy to answer any questions you may have about any of our services. Call 602-810-7496 or contact us now to set up a consultation.